The Better Hearing Institute (BHI) is a not-for-profit corporation that educates the public and medical professionals about the neglected problem of hearing loss and its remedies. Founded in 1973, we are working to:
To learn more about hearing loss, hearing solutions, and hearing loss prevention, or to check your hearing, visit www.betterhearing.org.
- Erase the stigma and end the embarrassment that prevents millions of people from seeking help for hearing loss.
- Show the negative consequences of untreated hearing loss.
- Promote treatment and demonstrate that this is a national problem that we can solve.
- Educate the public on how to prevent hearing loss.
- Advocate on behalf of millions of Americans in need of hearing healthcare.